The One You Need

This new Shane & Shane song has been making it’s rounds over the last week. Ever since seeing it here, I’ve had it on repeat.

As a parent, more than anything else I want to point my children to Christ and His unfailing love. The truth of the matter is that I can try and try, but there can/may be a time when I won’t be there for them. But, He always will.

What are your plans for the weekend?

August 12, 2011

Fantastic song. I like Shane and Shane… even if they sometimes sound like a constipated Michael Jackson. Sometimes though.. :)

I’ll do all I can to lead my children closer to God, but truth is, God is the one doing the pulling. I’ll just praise Him and be thankful.

My plans? My wife and kids will catch the Staten Island Yankees tomorrow and we will camp at the stadium overnight (courtesy of Girl Scouts of America). BOOM!

August 12, 2011

Wow…lets calm it down on the Shane and shane voice jokes ok…LOL!!!

Shane Barnard was the reason i pick up the guitar and started stumming the heck out of that thing! LOL…

August 12, 2011

Me too Arny, well one of the reasons why I got serious about playing…

August 12, 2011

Camp at the stadium?! Whoa, that sounds like fun!

August 12, 2011

Oh Shane & Shane. Me and them have an interesting relationship. lol.

Revelation Song is still probably my favorite worship song of all time. They didn’t write it, but their version is by far the best.

This song is truly beautiful, Dustin. I can’t imagine what it will be like when I have little daughters. I dream of the day where I am richly blessed with them.

Thanks for the great song, Dustin, and for the reminder that when they enter my life, I am but a reflection of their true Father.

August 12, 2011

you’re welcome, alex – thanks for the kind words. daughters are beautiful gifts. i love having them!

• Joseph

August 12, 2011

Good song… I think we’re going shopping in the morning. Maybe go to the Home Depot, look at some wallpaper, maybe even eat at the Olive Garden… I’m not sure, I don’t know if we’ll have enough time to do it all.

Hope you have a great weekend Dustin!

August 12, 2011

we used to love going to olive garden, but there isn’t one by us now… but the endless salad and breadsticks = awesome!

August 12, 2011

Shane and Shane, David Crowder Band, and the Robbie Seay band are the only actual CD’s i will buy…because I know that every single song will be good…

I have already instilled that to my daughter…she asks about God all the time and i love it!

i tell her that he is always with her…all she has to do is flap her arms to feel the wind….and he is there…even though we can’t see the wind…i tell her….but we can feel it…and that is God close to us…

I’m celebrating my 8 year anniversery! Whoo hoo!

August 12, 2011

8 years! congrats arny. pamper her this weekend!

August 12, 2011

This is so good. Thx for introducing me to this.

and this weekend is busy.

Preached a funeral today. tomorrow is a leadership conference. and then preach again on Sunday.

you’re welcome!
      leadership conference in your area?

August 12, 2011

This is an AWESOME song! Thanks Dustin!

August 12, 2011

Thanks for sharing the song man. Awesomesauce! I’m in up in my old college town this weekend visiting some friends.

August 12, 2011

Great song! I’ve always been a fan of Shane and Shane.

I don’t really have plans this weekend. We’re kind of in wait mode with my grandma, so I’m sticking close to home in case the call comes in. Tonight I’m going to a prayer meeting we have for some missionary friends in Cancun, then probably out with friends. Tomorrow, probably just working on the blog some and some graphic design projects. Gonna be a low key weekend.

August 12, 2011

We had a lay low weekend last weekend… it was much, much needed. Enjoy it!

Keep us all posted on your Grandma. Tough situation- know we’re thinking of you.

• Bernard Shuford

August 12, 2011

Well, heck, now that you’ve made me cry, how you gonna do better???

My little girl is cheering at her first football scrimmage tomorrow and my boy is playing football. I might be working chains if the practicing refs want them, dunno. The wife will be taking pictures.

Can anybody say “football”?

August 13, 2011

One thing: I am ready for football season! :)

• Terry valencia

August 13, 2011

I’m counting the minutes until your 3 precious girls come over to spend the night tonight!!! Can hardly wait :)

• Pingback: The Big 100 | AbrahamChronicles.com