There are some days when you just need to be goofy:
I am one of “those Dads”.
I take pictures with my phone all the time. Goofy ones.
I need to remember, however, that all pictures don’t necessarily need to be tweeted or FB’d, but that’s a different story.
With that being said, my middle girl turned three last Saturday! Cliché as it is, time flies.
Each one of our kids is exceptionally unique. Sophia (4) is our “beat-to-her-own-drum” one. Harper (1) is our “laid-back” one. But, if I had to describe Olivia in five words, she is:
- Smart (very verbal and probably more articulate than me sometimes. LOL!)
- Kind (always willing to share, give hugs, and make people laugh)
- Glamorous (always wearing a crown, necklace or princess dress)
- Fearless (ask her to do something, she’ll do it)
- Fiesty (even sweet girls can be strong-willed at times!)
My little smart, kind, glamorous, fearless and fiesty girl turned 3 this past weekend. Can’t believe it!
Happy Birthday, Olivia!