Caption Friday: Olivia the Gnome

Every once in a while, I’ll do a “Caption Friday” where I beg ask the reader to caption an interesting/funny picture. Hope you enjoy!

Olivia at 19 months.

This picture was taken in December 2010 of our middle girl, Olivia. Jen and I had the foresight to purchase one of the girls’ Christmas gifts the week after Halloween – a box full of random costumes and accessories for a “dress up chest”. Needless to say, I HAD to have the garden gnome costume.

Caption away.

Ready, set, GO!

June 17, 2011

“A Home is not a Home without and Olivia Gnome!”

June 17, 2011

Olivia, snuck and put on Dustin’s outfit.

June 17, 2011

truthfully, you never know what you’ll find in my closet :)

June 17, 2011

Daaaaad…come ooooonnn….can i try the princess one now? pleeeez?

June 17, 2011

i swear we let her put on her Belle princess dress on next!

June 17, 2011

“Look, I’m daddy in 13 years after my sisters and I start dating!”

False.

I can’t grow facial hair like that.

But the outfit…. just maybe. :)

YES!!! LOL

Hahahaha!

June 17, 2011

I suck at these caption things, but here goes anyways:

“Seriously, Dad can you take the picture already, I don’t like this costume!”

June 17, 2011

With that face, possibly the exact thing she was thinking!

June 17, 2011

“I’m just doin’ my job as the window sticker-gnome, gotta keep daddy safe”

June 17, 2011

… :) pay no attention to me. everything’s normal around here!

June 17, 2011

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful and hairy. Bearded kids are people too.

June 17, 2011

“After seeing the old photo, Olivia suddenly understood where her love of beards came from.”

June 17, 2011

Shocking pic revealed of Mrs. Claus and the Travelocity Gnome’s lovechild!

• Keri @ Pop Parables

June 17, 2011

After being left out in the garden for too long, Olivia started to blend in with the locals.

OR

Test shot for Travelocity gig

June 17, 2011

Forget the Gap Kid model search, she’s aiming for the high life!

• Ally Garner

June 17, 2011

What do you people want from me? It was either the Travelocity gnome or that lame Geico lizard.

June 17, 2011

I am not creative enough to come up with captions, but I do hope you plan on adding this to her wedding picture video thingy someday. HA!

June 18, 2011

No doubt! (we’ll add the video as well, lol)

June 17, 2011

Despite her stoic facial expression discipline, young Olivia is thinking:

“Please, Jesus…when I’m older, do NOT let my dad embarrass me like this in front of my friends!”

June 18, 2011

Donald, in my opinion, it’ll only get worse. :)

June 18, 2011

I know. I am even now praying for your daughters. A lot. LOL!

Actually, I am looking forward, as you are, to being “that dad” that finds the most inappropriate times to scratch any of my itches and belch loudly when my daughters have their girly-girl friends over to House Borsch. Oh, and of course, straws up the nose. A classic.

And don’t get me started on when one of my daughters thinks she wants to bring a boyfriend to the House. Dude. You know where I’m going with this…

June 18, 2011

Top Headlines: Dad sacrifices bizarre love for travel to pay for daughter’s therapy bills.

• Larry Hehn

June 18, 2011

Hat? Check.
    Beard? Check.
    Ok Olivia, just hold your breath until you turn blue, then you’ll be Papa Smurf!

June 18, 2011

I loved the Smurfs growing up. :)

• Rob Shepherd

June 18, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet the sequel: Humans become the gnomes.

June 18, 2011

I think you’re onto something…. maybe your dad could play a part!

June 19, 2011

The new gnome outfit–now with Andy Rooney eyebrows!

June 20, 2011

Good call on the Rooney eyebrows. SO TRUE!

• Pingback: Caption Friday: Action Shot! | AbrahamChronicles.com