7 Lies and 3 Truths
Today we are going to play a little game–a little get-to-know-you game of sorts called “7 Lies and 3 Truths”. My life (as I’m sure yours does as well) has many random characteristics for sure. Below are 10 statements. Three of them are true, while seven of them are false. I’ll share on Wednesday’s post the “answers” and do a little commentary as well.
Your turn: Comment with the three that you think are true… Winners will get a virtual fist bump (or #KnucklePunch as my daughters say) from yours truly. Enjoy!
1. I am so clumsy. I have broken the same toe on my right foot every year for the last 4 years.
2. While in Amsterdam, I was chased by Red Light District police officers at 2 o’clock in the morning.
3. The band I started in high school, Prehistoric Vader and the Phenomenon, sold 103 albums over the course of 8 glorious months.
4. My great-grandfather was a silent-film movie star from Las Cruces, New Mexico.
5. I wasn’t the most popular “Dustin” at my elementary school. That title belonged to none other than Dustin Diamond.
6. I am childhood acquaintances with Jessica Alba. In fact, we “went out” as third graders.
7. I can recite every single lyric by heart from the Foo Fighters’ iconic sophomore album “The Colour and the Shape”.
8. Three years ago, my brother and I flew out to New York as part of a final casting decision for The Amazing Race. Sadly, we didn’t make the final cut.
9. I gained notoriety in college for being the guy who wore a bathrobe to class (yes, I was “The Bathrobe Guy”).
10. My second car was a old, restored ice cream truck. Regretfully, I could never get the music to play on the sound system.
Okay, your turn. Which three are true? I’ll share which three on Wednesday, shed a little light into my life, and hopefully give out a few virtual bumps!
(And family… you know who you are… don’t spoil the answers in the comments. :))